Monday, August 23, 2010

"Spring" break is here!

Yep, you've read correctly. It's the end of August and my two week spring break started today. I went to a rugby game in Auckland at the beginning of the month, which was a lot of fun, but quite rainy. Since coming to New Zealand, I've been to Auckland three times, and it has rained at some point during each visit. One of my goals before going home is to see the city on a sunny day. Warmer weather is on its way (or so I've been told), so it's definitely a possibly.
I'm half way through the semester (When did that happen?)! I'm flying to the South Island tomorrow and to Australia on the 29th with Suzanne, a friend from Juniata who is also studying abroad in New Zealand (at the University of Otago in Dunedin). In total, I'll be gone for 12 day. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment